Apps We Currently Love
Using apps within our work & personal lives has become such a prominent part of how one now organises, explores & becomes inspired. We believe in always using technology mindfully & ensuring what we are consuming is positive & with intention. Below are some of our current favourite apps that we use within YCL, as well as a list of Team YCL's current faves.
Within The Brand
- Todoist: To do list app. We swear by this! This is how each Team YCL member tracks their tasks for the day & plans the week ahead.
- Trello: This is a collaboration tool that organises projects into boards. This allows us to have a calcender & overview of all our current projects & timelines.
- Evernote: Collating information & staff procedures
Team YCL Favourites
Fabienne - CEO + Creative Director
- Memrise: I use this app to learn Italian
- Lumosity: Brain training exercises
- Huji: Disposable camera-look app, a current obsession for me.
- Audible: I usually am reading one book & listening to an audiobook at the same time.
- Flo: I have only just downloaded this to track my cycle.
Georgia - Online Manager
Em - Styling & Communications Coordinator
- Podcasts: Mainly so I can listen to Super Soul Conversations!
- Pinterest: Current obsession, we use Pinterest alot within YCL as well for mood boarding.
Steph - Graphic Designer
- Moon - Current Moon Phase: Tells me what moon it is, what to plant, what feelings are in the air and many more details.
- UnFold: Collage app for Instagram Stories
Charlotte - Creative Content Creator